Having your vehicle serviced and inspected periodically is a good way to extend its life and keep it operating efficiently. However, walking into a repair facility and asking for a tuneup is a bad idea because it indicates you’re still living in the previous century and have extra money you would like to spend. Some in the auto-repair business will take advantage of those opportunities. Here at Benny Boyd Andrews CDJR we will help you identify exactly what is wrong with your vehicle so that you are paying for only things that need fixing.
Normal vehicle usage causes various parts of your engine to lose their efficiency because of under-the-hood temperature and vibration. Regular tune-ups help maintain vehicle safety and performance by ensuring that worn or faulty parts are replaced promptly. Also, tune-ups can help you achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance.
- Your gas mileage is decreasing
- You experience a loss of power or torque
- Your engine sounds like it’s running rough
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- Your check engine light remains on after your initial start
Come by Benny Boyd Andrews CDJR to tune up your vehicle and keep it in tip top shape. We will help you identify specific issues, repair them, and get you back on the road in no time.